Tuesday, 29 July 2014

First Pinfabulous sales!

First sales!
I am happy to announce that I have gotten my first Pinfabuous sale, well actually I have gotten 3 orders with 2 shipped so far.

Pinfabulous (my link :) is a method by Erica Stone for creating thin affiliate webpages similar to what you would create at Squidoo a few years back and driving traffic to those pages through Pinterest.



I started the site for this method on June 10th so it has been a month and a half before I have received my first sale which is pretty good for a new site and more sales should start coming through now. I haven't worked on the site since the 9th of this month.

A few quick observations:

90% of my posts are for Halloween, 10% evergreen. The three orders were for Halloween items which means sales should pick up towards October which means this is only the beginning.

The site doesn't have a lot of traffic so far because Halloween shopping hasn't gotten into full swing yet so it means the traffic is converting.

Finally I am pretty sure the sales were from a post I put this month which means there is still time for people to work on Halloween or even better Christmas with this method.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a good start. I hope it does great for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for so much for being the first commenter :) I hope to update with my results are Halloween is over

      Delete