Thursday, 31 July 2014

Pinfabulous Affiliate affiliate sale!

I have only been blogging here on methodicalteen for a month and ten days which isn't that long and I don't spend a lot of time here at all. Probably only two hours in total over that time as my blog posts are quite short and I am happy to announce a reader (I hope your reading this :) got Pinfabulous through my link. Thank you so much to whoever it was, it is appreciated and if it was you shoot me an email or comment below so I can say thanks more personally.


I just try and be honest here, if a product is good I'll say so if not then I will too. I want to help people in any way I can. I hope in time this blog can become a little more personal and have a fun side to it.

I have gotten a few more sales from my Pinfabulous site since my last update (which was only two days ago) but my lips are sealed until the end of next month when I will have a formal update for you. You still have time to work on Halloween or even Christmas with this strategy or evergreen topics its up to you. Get your copy (my link :) and join along with me.

Comment below if you have received a nice commission lately or an unexpected compliment online that has brightened up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment