Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Bubblews earnings

I received payment for my Bubblews earnings of $50. This money took a couple months to earn as I don't write at Bubblews as much any more the returns I were seeing weren't good anymore as the site was not working well it would have errors constantly and earnings were low.

Now the site has been upgraded to a new server I have already earned $37 (mostly passive income from old posts) so the upgrades have increased my earnings considerably and I am confident I can cash out in the next few weeks just from the passive income coming from my old posts. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing the pennies add up more quickly now on Bubblews with the new set up and since they are screening out most of the spam. Still have an error message now and then, so always save before trying to post.

    ReplyDelete