Monday, 1 September 2014

Did I reach my content goal?

This monkey is laughing at my progress
The plan was to write one blog post per day in August (not on this blog) for my Halloween blog. Halloween is fast approaching and I didn't want to miss out as I know how well seasonal webpages can perform.

I didn't reach my goal however I did get ten new posts up which is better than nothing and to be fair my Internet was out for two weeks which wasn't convenient.

I have already written three new posts this month though as my Internet is back, one for a Christmas blog and two for my Halloween blog.

It's about time I got to work on Christmas webpages now because that can be just as lucrative if not more than Halloween.

What are you working on now? Comment in the comment box below.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ash - Getting 10 new posts published is a great achieved. You have provided more ways for to find the info and the products that they need.

    I will be adding posts to my Affiliate sites. I said that I wouldn't bother because the return is not that high - I don't do all the SEO stuff (bores me) but I do enjoy putting posts together. Oh well, we shall see what happens with my Halloween & Christmas sites this year.

    Have a great September & Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :) 10 posts is better than nothing I guess.

      I wish you success with your Haloween and Christmas sites. SEO is a pain right, I would hope that simply adding content would be enough for Google to rank me but it seems that isn't the way.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ash (and Victoria) :)
      One thing I have noticed is that using subtitles in my posts (with h2 tag) seems to help with the on page SEO. I don't know if either of you use them, but it's something quick that could make a difference.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 10 new posts. 10 posts can bring in a lot of income, especially when they're Halloween or Christmas focused. And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always great to hear from someone who's on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 10 pages are better than 0 pages, I just hate the thought that after Halloween and Christmas I'll be thinking I could have added 20 more pages to my website!

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete