Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Thank You!

A lot of people are going to relate to this, whenever I get a commission I do a little happy dance in my head I don't go as far as to actually dance around :) Most of all I am grateful that someone has trusted me enough to go through my link and buy something I have recommended.

Are you burnt onto the hearts of your readers?
It's very easy to be just another blogger but are you burnt onto the hearts of your readers? Sounds a bit weird but I assure you it isn't. I'm saddened when a blog doesn't allow comments, or emails are 'support tickets' wheres the love? Where's the human? Am I more than just another person in the queue to the support team?

I want everyone to know that I am thankful for you just reading this, commenting, taking something from my posts to improve your business or day. Thank you to everyone because without you there would be no point in me writing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Congrats and I'm doing the happy dance with you....only I do a little wiggle in my seat for real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. And in fact, whenever I see a great sale, I get up and DO A HAPPY DANCE. I'm not ashamed. lol

    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete