Saturday, 20 September 2014

What I've been working on

It's been a while since I posted because I've been throwing at lot of stuff onto the Internet to get my links out there for Halloween and Christmas. I have also been tweaking some of my existing properties to see if they can perform better as it is always a lot easier to make more on something that is already making money than starting from scratch.


Pinterest

I looked at the stats for my Pinterest site and noticed the traffic was not where I wanted it to be, so I checked my boards and I think I know what the problem is. I haven't done the keyword research correctly for most of my boards as there are already boards ranking on the first page. I have started adding new boards to see if I can do better, I know Pinterest is a great site and it can work I just have to keep tweaking.

Bubblews 

Not doing much on Bubblews lately as I have been working on my own websites and trying something other than revenue share sites as they can be unstable *cough* Squidoo.

I did get another payout though which is nice and at the time of writing my bank is at $30 already and I haven't even been writing there that's 90% passive. Getting a payout without even being active there is still nothing to sniff at and I'll continue to take these payouts till they stop.


Halloween

It's going to be October very soon, and I have been building up my Halloween site for quite some time. Sadly this month has been very quiet on Amazon, I hope that next month something magical happens and people start finding my site.

Comment below about what you have been doing these past few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Ash! Congratulations on that fine payout. Hey... we need to start somewhere and the fact that you're earning money means you have what it takes to score online!

    Now.. just ramp it up and watch the sales GROW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Bonnie :) nice to see your face on the blog. I'm trying to ramp it up, it's just a matter of being consistent. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Nice bit of passive earning from Bubblews. I checked and found I had around $40 there. So had to go add a few more posts to get to the payout level. Should be hitting the redeem button tonight or tomorrow. Great feeling eh?

    ReplyDelete